Glory Tabernacle does encourage sharing prophetic words in the meetings. There is however a protocol to moving in the prophetic.
We ask the following concerning prophecy:
1. Get permission from the pastor before sharing a prophecy.
2. Give the word in public (unless it is a corrective word). Bring corrective words to the pastor before they are shared. No parking lot prophecies please. Every word must be judged according to the word of God.
3. Ask the Holy Spirit what to do with the word you have received before bringing it forward.
4. Only share what God has shown you.
5. Minister with a right spirit. We should not minister when we are in conscience sin or with the wrong heart.
6. Be correctable and teachable if you miss it.